- Saturday, May 7 – End of indoor season and seasonal court time
- Sunday, May 8 – Outdoor season begins; indoor courts are $18/hr
- Wednesday, May 11 Women’s singles league begins, 9:30–11am
- Sunday, May 22 Last day of Junior Excellence session IV
- Friday, May 27 Junior Excellence makeup day, 7–8:30pm
- Sunday–Thursday, May 29–June 2 SEMTA Qualifier Camp 1 (no camp May 30)
- Monday, May 30 Memorial Day: Club is open 8:30am–2pm
- Tuesday, May 31 Spring Junior Excellence session begins
All Junior Excellence participants needing to make up absences from Session III should consider the makeup night on Friday, March 11, 7–8:30pm. Players will be divided into groups based on age and skill for optimum instruction. There’s no charge for those using this event as a makeup. Please register at the front desk. Other options for making up an absence are attending a meeting of the same level group on a different day, using the ball machine for one hour, or playing during parent-child time for $10 per hour.
It’s time to sign up for adult USTA summer teams. Team captains will be contacting new and returning players with the team number. If you’re looking for a team to play on, call the club and leave a message for Anne Snell that includes your name, phone number, e-mail address, and USTA rating.
HVTC has numerous teams this summer. There are divisions for men, women, and mixed doubles in multiple age brackets. We have just the right level for you, but contact us soon because teams fill up quickly. League play starts in early May and continues through July.
- Friday, March 11 Junior Excellence makeup day, 7-8:30pm
- Sunday, March 13 Daylight saving time begins; set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Friday, March 18 Midnight Madness! 9:30pm-midnight High school girls’ invitational tournament
- Monday, March 14 Junior Excellence session IV starts; please sign up at the desk
- Thursday, March 17 H appy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Friday, March 25 Girls’ 14U (advanced) round robin tourney, 7-9pm
- Sunday, March 27 Happy Easter: club hours 8am–2pm; no clinics, Junior Excellence, or leagues, but seasonal court time is scheduled.