HVTC pro Don Campbell has scheduled age-specific two-hour tournaments on Friday nights throughout the year. The first takes place September 25, and it’s for advanced boys 12 and under. The next will be on October 2, and it features boys 12 and under in the novice category. Contact the front desk at 734-662-5514 for more information. Please sign up early.
The intraclub leagues start September 13 with the men’s Sunday night doubles at 7pm. The Tuesday men’s doubles league starts September 15 at 8:30pm. The Thursday men’s singles league starts September 17 at 9 pm.
Substitute players are needed each week for members who are absent. Call the club the day of each league. Your name will be added to the list and the captain will call you if you are needed that evening. The list is created each week to ensure the availability of those applying as subs.
The first Mixed Doubles Night of the season is Friday, September 18, 7–9pm. Come and try the very social group. The level is 2.5–4.0 men and women. Couples and singles are invited to play. Both members and guests are welcome. Please bring a snack to share after the three rounds of tennis.
Sign up at the desk – cost is $18 per person. For more information, contact Peggy Moran.
- Sunday, September 13 – Start of indoor season and first day of seasonal court time; men’s leagues begin.
- Monday, September 14 – Start of Junior Excellence programs, adult clinics, and cardio tennis (Monday 1:30-2:30pm)
- Friday, September 18 – Beginning of junior instructional clinics; Mixed Doubles Night, 7–9pm
- Friday, September 25 – B12 and under tournament (advanced), 7–9pm
Sunday, August 23, 10 am–1 pm
Join us for a morning of match play and instruction followed by lunch.
- NO CHARGE!
- Registration by August 20 is mandatory.
- Space is limited; adults only.
Thank you for choosing HVTC. We appreciate having you as a member!