- Monday–Friday August 11–August 29, End-of-summer Junior Excellence Camps and Tournament Players Camps
- Thursday, August 14 Seasonal court time applications are due
- Saturday, August 16 Junior Novice Tournament, 9 am–1 pm
- Sunday, August 24 Member Appreciation Day, 10 am–1 pm
- Tuesday–Friday, September 2–5 Camp for B1 team, 9:30 am–noon
- Monday–Friday, September 8–12 Camp for B2 and B3 teams, 9:30 am–noon
- Sunday, September 14 Start of indoor season and first day of seasonal court time and men’s leagues
- Monday, September 15 Start of Junior Excellence programs, adult clinics, and junior clinics
This fall USTA leagues at HVTC will consist of combo teams and singles teams. Everyone is welcome, whether you have played USTA in the past or are new to USTA and are interested in getting involved.
For information, please contact Anne Snell by calling the club or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, August 24, 10 am–1 pm
- Join us for a morning of match play and instruction followed by lunch.
- Registration by August 21 is mandatory. Space is limited; adults only.
Thank you for choosing HVTC. We appreciate having you as a member!
The pro staff has scheduled some Saturdays throughout the year for HVTC juniors to play practice matches under the direction of one of the club pros. These sessions are for juniors participating in the Tournament Excellence 1, Competitive Training, or Tournament Preparation groups of the Junior Excellence program. Players will be matched up by the pro for singles and doubles play, allowing participants to meet new people, play different styles of games, find practice partners, get some additional competitive play, and—most important—have fun!
The Saturday play during summer will be outdoors, 2-4 pm. Dates are June 21 and 28; July 11, 18, and 25; August 2, 16, 23, and 30. Cost is $10. Call the club to sign up.