We will be happy to customize our junior program to fit your schedule. We can prorate camp fees if you let us know prior to the start of a session which days you intend to be absent. Those not declaring absences prior to the start will be charged the full session price. Unexpected absences may be made up with one hour of ball-machine time. We appreciate your cooperation; having accurate attendance expectations allows us to allocate courts and instructors properly.
- Tuesday, May 2 Last meeting of Tuesday Men’s Doubles League
- Thursday, May 4 Last meeting of Men’s Singles League
- Friday, May 5 Boys’ 12U (novice) round robin tournament, 7–9pm
- Friday, May 5 Junior tennis informational meeting, 7–8pm
- Sunday, May 7 Last meeting of Sunday Men’s Doubles League
- Saturday, May 13 End of indoor season; last day of seasonal court time
- Sunday, May 14 Start of outdoor season; indoor courts are $18 per hour
- Wednesday, May 17 Women’s Singles League begins, 9:30–11am
- Friday, May 26 Junior Excellence makeup day, 7–8:30pm
- Sunday, May 28 Last day of Junior Excellence programs session IV
- Monday, May 29 Memorial Day: club hours 8:30am–2pm
- Sunday–Thursday, May 28–June 1 SEMTA Qualifier Camp 1 (no camp May 29)
- Monday, May 29 Memorial Day: Club is open 8:30am–2pm
- Tuesday, May 30 Spring Junior Excellence session begins
- Friday, June 2 Spring junior instructional clinics begin
- Sunday, June 4 Boys’ 12U mini-tournament, 10am–12:30pm, Boys’ 14U mini-tournament, 1–3:30pm
- Sunday–Thursday, June 4–8 SEMTA Qualifier Camp 2
- Sunday, June 11 Girls’ 12U mini-tournament, 10am-12:30pm, Girls’ 14U mini-tournament, 3-5:30pm
- Friday–Sunday, June 16–18 Dr. Joe Morris Memorial Classic
- Monday, June 19 Summer junior camps and clinics begin
Pros host informational meeting for Juniors and parents – May 5th.
Our teaching staff will meet with the parents and players of the Young Players, Tournament Preparation, and Competitive Training groups to discuss various competitive opportunities for juniors. The meeting will include information about practice play, interclub matches, USTA teams, and tournaments. It will be held Friday, May 5, 7–8pm in the HVTC restaurant.
With the coming of warmer weather our minds turn to outdoors tennis on our ten beautiful outdoor courts. Oops—make that five beautiful courts for now. Courts 13-18 are currently being resurfaced. With the weather determining when the courts will be finished, we recommend you call to reserve a court outside. Reservations for outside courts may be made three days in advance. Please check with the desk for your assigned court.
The final Mixed Doubles Night of the season is Friday, April 28, 7–9 pm. All 3.0–4.0 players are invited to join us for tennis and partying. We play three rounds of tennis; everyone brings a potluck snack and their own beverage for socializing afterward. Please call the front desk to sign up (individually or as a team). Cost is $18 per person.