This is 60 minutes of play. The parents, an instructor or the players may set up the practice match. If the child is in a junior group, upon request, the instructor will give the junior the name and telephone number of four players of similar skill and age. Also, there is a ladder with players of similar skill by the pro office.
- The players confirm with each other and one calls the club and reserves the court.
- The players show up 10 minutes early and check-in with the desk.
- The players obtain 4 balls of the same number from the practice match ball drawer.
- The players walk quietly behind the curtains and enter their court placing extra equipment and water by the netpost.
- The players hit down the middle for about 10 minutes, take serves, spin the racket and play.
- Players must not run onto other courts for their balls, hit the curtains with their racket or use inappropriate language.
- Remember to wear tennis shoes and apparel with pockets to hold the second ball during serving.
- It is important to stop and pick-up “all” balls when the bell rings.
- Record the score in the Practice Match Notebook at the front desk and circle the winners name.
Note: Juniors get Junior Walk On Rates
Juniors may be charged if they forget to show-up
Outdoor courts are free